2021 Ram 3500 Available Advanced Safety Features
When looking for a highly-capable pickup truck, many people turn to the 2021 Ram 3500. This heavy-duty truck can handle heavy loads, rough terrain, and long drives. Whether you’re out on the road for work or for play, you need to keep yourself and any passengers safe. The 2021 Ram 3500 is equipped with several available advanced safety features to ensure that you feel secure on the road. Keep reading as explore each of these features.
You might also like: How many pounds can the 2020 Ram 3500 Heavy Duty tow?
Stay Safe and Confident While on the Road
- Class-Exclusive Adaptive Forward Lighting System. This feature offers high-quality LED lighting to help you see better at night. The headlamps can turn up to 15 degrees to help you see potential hazards.
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking. This feature will warn you when it detects a potential frontal collision. If you do not react, the system will automatically apply the brakes to avoid impact.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop. This feature will maintain a preset distance from the vehicles ahead of you. If traffic slows, this feature can slow the Ram 3500 all the way to a complete stop if needed.
- LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist. This feature will detect lane markings and can sense when a lane departure is unintentional. If an unintentional lane departure is detected, the system will send out a visual alert and guide you back into your lane.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection. This feature will scan the blind spot zones of the Ram 3500 and warn you when a vehicle enters one of these zones. The Blind Spot Monitoring system can also sense and account for the length of a trailer.
- ParkSense® Front and Rear Park Assist. This feature will help you avoid guessing how close you are to another vehicle by warning you when you get too close to an object when parking.