If you need a rugged, highly-capable, and tough pickup truck to handle any of your challenging jobs and adventures, then look no further than the outstanding 2020 Ram 3500 Heavy Duty. The Ram 3500 delivers on many fronts, with its high-strength body structure, high-level utility with the pickup bed, powerful engine options, off-road capabilities, and a wide array of useful technologies. The 2020 Ram 3500 is also quite impressive on the towing front. Read the rest of this entry
You’re in the market for an SUV, but you want something fun to drive. You want a vehicle that has a kick to it, something that still has some speed. If this sounds like you, look no further than the Dodge Durango. But which Durango is the fastest? There are five different trim levels to cover, let’s check ’em out:
|SXT (4×2 and AWD)||4×2-$30,795
|293-hp, 3.6-liter V-6||8-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual||Combined MPG 21||5 – 7|
|GT (4×2 and AWD)||4×2-$34,995
|295-hp, 3.6-liter V-6||8-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual||Combined MPG 21||6 – 7|
|Citadel (4×2 and AWD)||4×2-$42,995
|295-hp, 3.6-liter V-6||8-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual||Combined MPG 21||6|
|R/T (4×2 and AWD)||4×2-$44,395
|360-hp, 5.7-liter V-8||8-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual||Combined MPG 17||6 – 7|
|SRT (AWD)||$62,995||475-hp, 6.4-liter V-8||8-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual||Combined MPG 15||5 – 6|
As you can see, the SRT is the fastest trim level of the Durango. The SRT is America’s fastest three-row SUV, doing 0-60 mph in 4.4 seconds. The 6.4L HEMI V8 engine generates 475 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque. Combine all that with the best towing capacity in its class of up to 8,700 pounds and you have the best and fastest SUV on the market. Working in concert with all that power, the TorqueFlite 8, eight-speed automatic transmission with SRT rev-matching technology is specifically calibrated for the Dodge Durango SRT to optimize shift points and deliver maximum torque to all four wheels.
If you’re interested in the Durango, contact our team today for more information or to schedule your test drive!
The 2020 Dodge Grand Caravan is a superb choice for minivan shoppers, with its roomy and well-equipped interior, pleasing driving dynamics, many useful convenience features, and the ability to stay connected and entertained with its advanced multimedia technologies. Since minivans are a frequent choice for families, another important consideration is the level of safety that a model offers. On this front, the Grand Caravan delivers. Read the rest of this entry
The Ram 1500 was made to be a strong, capable, and reliable truck for the working man or woman. Though technically light utility, the 1500 has best-in-class V8 engine towing, with a capacity of up to 12,750 pounds. This means that the 1500 provides maximum payload for the toughest of jobs. Here’s how the 1500 gets it done:
High-Strength Steel Frame
98% of the steel used in the frame is high-strength steel, assisting with stiffness and durability to help deliver impressive towing as well as up to 2,300 pounds of payload.
The new, revolutionary eTorque Mild Hybrid System replaces a conventional alternator on an engine with a 48-volt battery-powered, belt-driven motor generator that assists performance, payload, efficiency, drivability, and towing capacity. The 1500 has two different engine options that include eTorque. These engines include the 5.7L HEMI V8 engine with eTorque, and the 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine with eTorque.
And as icing on the cake, Ram also delivers versatility with its new multifunctional tailgate. Engineered with a 60/40 split, it offers more ways to access the bed while still being able to handle large loads. The split, swing-away doors accommodate forklift loading and open 88 degrees, making it easier to step up, load heavy items, and unload and clean out the bed.
If you want a truck that is made for work, then the Ram 1500 is for you. If you’d like a test drive, or just want to learn more about it, come on down and our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to help you out!
The Ram 2500 is big on capabilities, with its high-strength and durable body structure, robust engine options, high towing and payload capacities, and off-road prowess. The Ram 2500 is a leading choice for those who want a heavy-duty pickup truck to get the tough jobs done. This includes Bryan Babcock, the owner of Babcock Winery. In the effort to improve the farming methods for integrating the vines with the natural elements for a better tasting wine, Babcock can count on the Ram 2500 and its impressive capabilities. Read the rest of this entry
With its bold styling, excellent performance, towing and off-road capabilities, a roomy and well-equipped interior, and the ability to personalize with many different configuration options, the 2020 Dodge Durango is ready for any of your adventures. The 2020 Durango also offers a plethora of useful technologies, including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Read the rest of this entry
Oil changes are a crucial aspect of vehicle maintenance. Along with cleaning and providing the proper lubrication of a car engine, an oil change extends the life of an engine, improves your vehicle’s performance and fuel economy, and lowers the vehicle emissions.
Do you want to get an oil change for a Dodge, Ram, or Fiat vehicle at a service center that you can trust? Are you from the Topeka-area? Schedule an oil change appointment at Briggs Dodge Ram Fiat! Just click on the button below and fill out your information! Read the rest of this entry
When it comes to work trucks, Ram owns the market. Ram knows that hard working people need a reliable truck that can be customized to their profession, and we’re here to help.
Ram’s upfit program is second to none. With upfits you can change your Ram truck or van into the perfect working vehicle for your company. Say you wanted to upfit your Ram truck for your construction company, all you have to do is select the package you want, which there are eight different construction package options, then visit us and pick up your new kitted-out work truck or van. You can upfit your truck or van for several different specialties, such as HVAC, plumbing, catering, construction, and locksmithing to name a few. Here’s a video of a satisfied customer that used Dodge upfits for his plumbing company.
What is BusinessLink?
BusinessLink is a service provided by Ram made for business owners that use Ram work trucks and vans. It’s a free service that gives you perks such as:
- Expedited service
- Complimentary shuttles
- Loaner vehicles
- Access to trusted network of upfitters
BusinessLink is easy to enroll in. All you have to do is contact us and provide one of the following:
- Business or nonprofit tax ID number
- Federal or state income tax return showing operation as a business entity
- Business incorporation documents
- State, country or municipal business certificate or
business license number
Along with upfitting your new Ram truck or van, you can attach your own custom graphics, giving your vehicles a professional look. You can customize your logo with Ram’s logo maker on their website, or you can upload a previously made logo if you have one. Everything from order to installation is managed at Briggs, your local BusinessLink dealership.
If you want the highest quality work vehicle, and you want a large number of upfitting options, then a Ram truck or van is the right option for you!
The Dodge Journey is an affordable SUV that can seat up to seven people in three rows. Offered with standard front-wheel drive or available all-wheel drive, the Journey is powered by either a standard 173-horsepower, 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine paired with a four-speed automatic transmission or a 283-hp, 3.6-liter V-6 with a six-speed automatic. The Journey comes in four different models:
- SE Value Package (MSRP $23,245) – The value package is the most inexpensive level of the Dodge Journey, but still provides the core strong points of the model. It has 19 mpg in the city, and 25 mpg on the highway. It has a 2.4-Liter I4 DOHC 16-Valve Dual VVT Engine, and a 4-speed automatic transmission. The value package only comes in AWD, and it features a 4.3-inch touch screen display.
- SE (MSRP $23,895) – The SE model has all the same features as the value package, but there are more optional add-ons, such as a 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine, 6-speed automatic transmission, AWD, and a 8.4-inch touch screen display.
- Crossroad (MSRP $28,345) – The Crossroad has similar features, but it comes stock with the 8.4-inch touch screen display, and a different design to the exterior, such as, Black Fascia Applique, Black Mold-In-Color Sill with Platinum Chrome, Body-Color Fascia with Platinum Chrome, Crossroad Badging, Gloss Black Grille, and Platinum Chrome Side Roof Rails. You can also purchase this vehicle in AWD.
- GT (MSRP $33,645) – The GT is the model with the most features. The GT comes with a 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, Engine Oil Cooler, High- Performance Suspension, Heated Front Seats, Leather-Trimmed Seats with Perforated Panels, 115-Volt Auxiliary Power Outlet, 368-Watt Amplifier,6-Premium speakers with subwoofer, and an 8.4-inch touch screen display. Can be purchased in AWD.
The next SUV with third row seating from Dodge is the Dodge Durango. The Durango may cost more than the Journey, but it boasts extra features and more power. The Durango is America’s fastest, and most capable three row SUV. With SRT Drive Modes, you can unlock a more ferocious vehicle that pushes out up to 475 horsepower and an available towing capacity of up to 8,700 pounds. There are three models of the Durango that have third row seating:
- GT (MSRP $34,895) – The GT has a 3.6-Liter V6 engine, with 295 horsepower and an 8-speed automatic transmission. It has 18 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway. The GT model comes in RWD, with the option to get it in AWD.
- GT Plus (MSRP $39,245) – The GT Plus has all the features that the GT has, but it adds some welcome additions. The Plus includes leather-trimmed seats with suede inserts, power eight-way driver and six-way passenger seats, both with power four-way lumbar adjustment, front and second row heated seats, heated steering wheel, 115-volt auxiliary power outlet, and a universal garage door opener. You can also get the GT Plus in AWD.
- R/T (MSRP $44,295) – The R/T has a 5.7-Liter V8 engine, with 360 horsepower and an 8-speed automatic transmission. It has 14 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway. The R/T has sport suspension (lowered 20 mm), performance steering, and 3.09 rear axle ratio. The R/T is the sporty version of the GT Durango. Can also be purchased in AWD
Both the Journey and the Durango are great three row seating SUVS, and both with high-tech features and creature comforts making them a pleasure to own. If you have any questions or would like to test drive a Durango or the Journey we invite you to contact us and a member of our team will be happy to help!
Ram Trucks are loaded with a plethora of desirable features. Whether it’s the bold and rugged designs, powerful engine options, high-level utility with the pickup beds, towing capabilities, advanced technologies, or premium amenities, there’s much to love about Ram Trucks. Maximus Stëel captures this sentiment in this hilarious “I Love Your Features” video. Read the rest of this entry