Safety Features of the 2023 Dodge Durango
A robust crossover with the capacity to seat up to seven passengers, the 2023 Dodge Durango offers class-leading horsepower and towing capacity. The model proves its solid performance with a blend of uncompromised utility, state-of-the-art technology, class-leading towing capacity, confident driving dynamics, and iconic styling. Learn more about the top-class safety features of the safe and reliable 2023 Dodge Durango SUV in this blog piece by Briggs Dodge Ram dealership in Topeka, KS.
How Advanced is Safety in the 2023 Dodge Durango?
Families with three or more children will find the 2023 Dodge Durango’s available captain’s chairs with pass-through helpful, as child safety seats can be latched into each second-row seat. There’s still an easy pass-through for passengers to walk between to get to the third row.
The 2023 Dodge Durango offers more than 60 available safety and security features, including
- Standard Blind-spot Monitoring
- Seven standard airbags
- Full-length three-row side-curtain airbags
- Standard front-seat-mounted side-thorax airbags
- Front-row active head restraints
- Standard trailer-sway control
- Electronic Stability Control
- Available forward collision warning with crash mitigation
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop
- Lanesense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Rear Cross Path detection
- Uconnect Access with 9-1-1 call and roadside assistance
The Durango offers advanced braking technology to apply brakes with confidence knowing your vehicle can adapt its stopping power to help you feel safe and secure. There are various brakes – Rain Brake Support, Advanced Brake Assist, Ready-Alert Braking, and Electronic Brake Force Distribution.
[Read: Safety and Security Systems in the 2023 Dodge Charger]
Visit Briggs Dodge in Topeka, KS
If you are interested in buying the 2023 Dodge Durango of your own, reach out to our team at Briggs Dodge RAM today! Schedule an online test drive of the 2023 Durango with us right away.